How to Pay with Bitcoin
Bitcoin is secure money for the internet. You can pay without handing out sensitive financial information, and you don’t need an account.
Get a wallet
First you’ll need a bitcoin wallet that lets you receive, hold, and spend bitcoin.
LocalBitcoins.com, an open-source wallet, is a great option because it supports major advances in bitcoin security and ease of use.
Buy some bitcoin
Once you’ve set up your wallet, you’ll need to buy some bitcoin.
Watch this short video to learn how the transaction works:
Please keep in mind that Bitcoin exchange offers differ. You will notice when buying bitcoin that there is over 100 ways to but bitcoin: credit, debit, gift card, bank deposit etc. One method may cost you only $10 in exchange rate to buy $250 worth of Bitcoin BTC while another method may cost you $100 extra to buy $250 in Bitcoin BTC with a total cost of $350 for $250 worth of bitcoin.
VERY IMPORTANT! However you choose to buy your BTC Bitcoin we will match the USD value of your BTC purchase and credit your account accordingly.
So on any of our packages the down payment is $249, but if it costs you $300 USD to buy the $250 in BTC then we will credit your account in the value of USD. Just show us proof how you paid for your BTC (screenshot, picture, deposit slip etc) and what it cost you in USD and we credit your account for the USD value paid.
When it comes time to pay the balance you can then purchase enough BTC to cover the difference in USD that you owe.
Make a payment
Making a bitcoin payment is fast, convenient, and extremely secure.
To make a payment, you won’t need to enter any sensitive card information. Instead, you’ll simply send the payment from your bitcoin wallet to the following wallet address reserved exclusively for iPower clients:
(copy & paste)
Refunds & Troubleshooting
LocalBitcoins.com provides tools and reporting for merchants to manage their own refunds in bitcoin. If you would like a refund, please contact us directly, and we can initiate the process from our LocalBitcoins.com dashboard. Please contact us to discuss refund options in the event you are having trouble with your account.
Why We Accept Bitcoin For Our Service:
1. Pay with all forms of payment with lower transaction fees. Per transaction fees for accepting Bitcoin are generally significantly lower than those charged for credit and debit card purchases.
2. Fraud prevention. Because people can pay businesses in Bitcoin without divulging personally identifiable information (names, billing addresses, etc.), they enjoy a level of identity-theft protection that credit cards simply can’t offer.
3. The ability to pay/get paid quickly. Not only do we get your funds instantly but we are able to deliver service and downloads just as quick securing your interest in our data moments later.
4. Ease of accepting international payments. Many of our clients are from other countries but they need to purchase or handle US affairs like setting up an apartment or getting a vehicle while their immigration papers are processing. This way we can provide service to our clients so they can get set up in the US with little hassle and ongoing assistance from us.
5. Providing service to our clients in the past required 3-5 days processing time to allow for their funds to deposit in our account before providing then access to downloads or service. Now we can do it same day which makes credit scoring happen that much faster. Time is money!